Fire breaks out just before 3 p.m. Ambulance sent to aid woman with smoke inhalation

Fire gutted a garage on the 300 block of Polk Street Monday afternoon.

The fire broke out just before 3 p.m., sending a large cloud of smoke into the sky.

Smoke and flames were shooting from the rear and side of the building when the first firefighters arrived on scene.

An ambulance was sent to the scene about 30 minutes after the fire was reported to treat a woman with smoke inhalation.
Check for updates as more information becomes available.