Special Saturday showing intended for people with autism, ADHD and other sensory disorders. Admission is only$5
Taft's Fox Theater is hosting a sensory-friendly showing two family movies coming up.
Monsters University will be featured in the first one on Saturday at 11 a.m.
Admission is just $5.
Coming up in two weeks, on July 13, Despicable Me 2 will be shown at the same time for the same price.
This showings are to help individuals with autism, ADHD, and other sensory disorders, and their families enjoy a movie in an accepting environment.
During this showing, the lights will be up and the sound turned down for a less-stimulated and more comfortable environment.
During the showing:
· The lights will be turned up
· The sound will be turned down
· Audience members are invited to get up, dance, walk, shout or sing as long as it doesn't interfere with the safety of other guests.
· Families with children on special diets are allowed to bring in their own snacks
· The concession stand will be open.