The highest-paid models of 2013, according to Forbes.
According to Forbes, these are the highest-paid models of 2013:
1. Gisele Bündchen ($42 million)
2. Miranda Kerr ($7.2 million)
3. Adriana Lima ($6 million)
4. Kate Moss ($5.7 million)
5. Liu Wen ($4.3 million)
6. Hilary Rhoda ($4 million)
7. Carolyn Murphy ($3.6 million)
8. Joan Smalls ($3.5 million)
9. Candice Swanepoel ($3.3 million)
10. Lara Stone ($3.2 million)
Number to Know
20 percent: Only 20 percent of college career center professionals felt students were enthusiastic about using social media as part of their job search process, according to the Career Services Use of Social Media Technologies survey, conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) on behalf of the Career Advisory Board, established by DeVry University.
In its latest mapping application purchase, Apple has acquired Embark, which lets users navigate public transportation. Apple has purchased two other mapping applications in recent months as it continues to battle Google for map supremacy.
— The Street